Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I link my new cell and contract to my old e-mail address and account ?

I was a koodo customer around 4 years ago, I had switched to telus, and after my contract was up I switched back to koodo this past February. All of my personal info has stayed the same including my number. The only thing that changed was the actual phone. I haven't been able to pay anything on my new phone and contract because I was so confused. I had given my same e-mail address to the cell guy that set it all up for me. How do I link my new cell and contract to my old e-mail address and account that are still registered with the website? I would prefer not to have to register with a different e-mail address that I never use. If i register with a different e-mail address than what I gave the guy that set it all up, will i have problems?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Contact Koodo. You old email address was likely still in the system, and i causing a clash. A quick Private Message to Koodo through their Facebook page should allow a reset of your account, and you can set it up in the manner you describe!

You can contact Koodo on Facebook or Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo’s agents will help take the conversation private, or send them a private message from facebook.com/koodo. Koodo Phone Numbers: *611 from your cellphone, 1-866-995-6636, or +1 647-788-4337. 

thank you so much for the help
Userlevel 3
If you haven't paid any Koodo bills since February, your account and credit file are not in a very good situation right now. Call 611 to make a payment.