Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I get items on my bill that are incorrect addressed by Koodo?

There are charges on my bill that are incorrect, I need to speak with someone at Koodo about this, where or whom can I contact?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Shirley,you can call Koodo to sort out your bill, *611 from your cell 🙂 They're probably closed by now, but they'll be there tomorrow 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just a possibility : If its your first bill or you recently changed your plan just remember about proration charges that may be what your seeing that makes you think its incorrect.
Userlevel 6
Shirley, can you do us a favour please? We (ordinary people who enjoy helping in this community) get these type of question here and there but have yet to come across (at least me) a situation where koodo had incorrect billing. More often than not it's about not clearly understanding the bill rather than it being incorrect. That's still koodo's fault in my mind but we can suggest them to fix that. So, what exactly did you find on your bill that seemed incorrect?
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Shirley, can you do us a favour please? We (ordinary people who enjoy helping in this community) ...

You really didn't ask for a favour and proceeded to ask a different question at the end, lol. just sayin:p
Userlevel 2
Chris Petersens wrote:

Shirley, can you do us a favour please? We (ordinary people who enjoy helping in this community) ...

The bill is pretty simplified and easy to read. It's a matter of engaging ones brain.
Chris Petersens wrote:

Its "simple" to someone who's read them for some time. Looking at a bill for the first time could be a little overwhelming as some of the terms could be things that weren't explained fully so a customer needs some extra clarification, or things they outright don't understand at all. Try some empathy, not all customers are quite so "engaged" in the art of reading bills as you.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

The favour I asked was for her to share with us what she thought was "incorrect" so we can try to tell if it's indeed a problem or just not understanding.