Koodo Community
Solved

How do I call Koodo?

• 3 October 2020
  • 3 replies

The amount I pay suddenly changed and while theres a bunch of information online and tabs to check and what have you, I’m also an idiot. I NEED to be talking to someone to understand stuff. Where on earth is their contact number, as I can’t seem to find it.

icon

Best answer by nim4165 3 October 2020, 02:24

Koodo is a self service provider. There is no phone number you can call and talk directly to a support person. The way to end up talking to a support person is to ask for a callback via Koodo Chat            www.koodomobile.com/chat  Type  #helpss and schedule a time for a callback to a phone number that you specify.  Good luck! 

View original

3 replies

Okay so leaving this up incase anyone else has this kind of issue, but for me I apparently had some kind of credit with Koodo, which took about $8 off my bill every month. However much I originally had, it ran out. So not I’m back to full price paying.

Userlevel 7

Koodo is a self service provider. There is no phone number you can call and talk directly to a support person. The way to end up talking to a support person is to ask for a callback via Koodo Chat            www.koodomobile.com/chat  Type  #helpss and schedule a time for a callback to a phone number that you specify.  Good luck! 

Userlevel 7

Regarding the $8 that ‘disappeared’ , it may be a limited time rebate that has expired (usually expires after 12 months).