Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can you rich someone on the phone???

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Charlotte, can you further elaborate I'm not sure what your asking exactly? Thanks
sorry! I m trying for a week, everyday for hours to reach the general assistance number...to discuss differents things, I m not even sure if this number is free..so I stopped calling.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
charlotte louiset wrote:

sorry! I m trying for a week, everyday for hours to reach the general assistance number...to disc...

Yeah wait times are ridiculous sometimes unfortunately. We may be able to help you here if you have any general questions that are not bill disputes. You can also try sending Koodo a private message on their Facebook page for bill specific type things where they can verify you. So if feel free to ask here if you want we are usually very helpful.
charlotte louiset wrote:

sorry! I m trying for a week, everyday for hours to reach the general assistance number...to disc...

thank you. Are we paying to call the general assistance number? If it s over my air time?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
charlotte louiset wrote:

Ask away Charlotte! Lots of customers can help you with question about lots of things. It saves you the hassle of calling and waiting on the phone. 
charlotte louiset wrote:

well my main question was regarding a billing, but my second question is regarding my plan...I was wondering If it s possible to stop the plan sometimes, if I m gonna away for 2months...and get it back later?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
charlotte louiset wrote:

The answer is yes - and not really, Charlotte. Yes, you can get the "seasonal hold" plan, which is $15/month. However, when you come back, you will need to pick a plan that will be available when you are ready to continue with Koodo. There are rumors (more than rumors really) that after the 17th plans will go up in price rather significantly, so you might want to just pay your plan for the two months you are away and keep what you have now!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
charlotte louiset wrote:

What's your billing question? As far as stopping plans, yes, it's possible. It's called seasonal/vacation hold and it suspends your account for $15 a month. You are not guaranteed to get the plan back that you had thought. It depends if that plan is still available in the market when you re-activate your account. 
charlotte louiset wrote:

Tks for the answers! How can I change it to the seasonal option plan if I decide to? And how long in advance until the process is done?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
charlotte louiset wrote:

Quickest method is by contacting Koodo on Facebook (see link below on this page) and you can give them the date whenever you know it for them to plan in... you don't need to wait till the last minute.
charlotte louiset wrote:

tks!
Userlevel 1
charlotte louiset wrote:

It was a smart thing to quit calling especially with the fact you may be charged. But for peace of mind as long as the other party you were trying to reach was not answering then there should be no charges incurred 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
charlotte louiset wrote:

If you call from your mobile device *611 you won't be charged for the airtime anyways
charlotte louiset wrote:

tks!!