Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I talk with Koodo From my phone?

15 replies

Userlevel 7
call 611 from your koodo phone 🙂
Userlevel 6
Just ask your question here. Lots of people here, with a ton a experience. Ask anything.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Just ask your question here. Lots of people here, with a ton a experience. Ask anything.

I'm looking for a new banana nut bread recipe, you wouldn't happen to know any good ones, would you?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Well, I think I have a good recipe.... but no one likes it. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Not sure if you guys are "nuts" or "bananas" 😛
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

We're guys, so a healthy mix of both Sophia :oD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

But but but but......... I didn't think Ken Shou was a guy??? 😉
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

You were the only one to see through the name Sophia :oP We all got fooled! Mayumi's stealth mode worked very efficiently :oD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Muahahaha 😃
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Well played Mayumi, well played :oP
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about 😞
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Mayumi's username on these forums, before she was a MM, was Ken Shou, so naturally, we all thought she was a guy, except for Sophia who somehow saw through it and determined she was a woman :oP She ended up being right and all other MMs looked like complete fools 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Women know everything 😉 But if I see a name "Ken Shou" now, I will assume it's a guy 🙂
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

lol 🙂
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

lol 😃