Koodo Community
Question

How Can I Contact A Live Person For Billing Assistance

• 12 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Koodo has charged me for service prior to delivering my SIM card. I would like to get these charges eliminated since I could not have been using the service without the SIM card that I purchased.

The Digital Assistant is apparently not able to help me and the Customer Service number in the FAQ refers you back to the website. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'll flag a Rep for you so he can come and help you out.

Thanks. That would be great. Where will I be able to contact the rep? He/she will call me back on my Koodo number?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello! We’d be glad to look into that for you. Please feel free to send us a private/direct message on either Facebook or Twitter and we’ll get back to you asap.

I just signed up with Koodo, am trying to speak with someone to have the activation fees removed. Also, want to have wifi on my phone but says to contact Koodo to do it? How do I get someone to call me back to discuss it  tomorrow?

Userlevel 3

Hi @Kelli M  All new activations would have that feeunless specified.  We’d like to take a look.  Feel free to send us a private message to look into it further.  Thanks. 

I sent a private message in Facebook Messenger but got no response. My issue with the bill is that they billed me form the order date instead of the activation date. I ordered the package on Oct 7th but my Koodo SIM card did not arrive until Oct12th so there was no way that I could have been using the service before that date, yet Koodo started to bill me from Oct 7th. Please adjust the bill so that it reflects the correct start date of Oct 12 (the day that I put the SIM card in my phone).

Badge +4

I sent a private message in Facebook Messenger but got no response. My issue with the bill is that they billed me form the order date instead of the activation date. I ordered the package on Oct 7th but my Koodo SIM card did not arrive until Oct12th so there was no way that I could have been using the service before that date, yet Koodo started to bill me from Oct 7th. Please adjust the bill so that it reflects the correct start date of Oct 12 (the day that I put the SIM card in my phone).

Unfortunately, replies on FB Messenger are not instantaneous, you should receive a response at some point today. The practice of activating the SIM card prior to delivery is not unusual and the days charged prior to you receiving the SIM card will get credited back to you.