Koodo Community

Community

how can i be billed for additional airtime when i have a canada wide plan and have only used 89 out of 100 minutes?

how can i be billed for additional airtime when i have a canada wide plan and have only used 89min out of a thousand? the numbers with the added charge are only 45 minutes away from my house.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you just sign up with Koodo? Or do you live close to the border perhaps?
I did move this account to Koodo last month from Telus. I don't live near the boarder.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you downloaded you PDF e-bill? It contains more detailed information about the calls you made, and should give a better idea of what the costs are about.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Lyle - I see an account matching your email address with 3 phone numbers, correct? The number in question (I believe), is the phone number ending in 09. This plan is on a $60/3GB plan with 1,000 daytime mins. The extra charges on this line aren't for long distance, but because you've gone over the 1,000 daytime mins. If you look at your PDF e-bill, as David suggested above, page 8 provides an overview of the charges for this line, and pages 14 and 15 show the details for each call that you were charged for. Hope that helps.