Feedback
high bill | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

high bill

• 12 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I have been with koodo for nearly 5 years now and i never had any problems with billing until last month where i got charged 198$ for no apparent reason i usually get charged around 45$ i thought it was weird but payed the bill none the less now this month rolls around and i got charged 435,07$ which is absolutely impossible and i can’t get through to a representative i don’t know what to do

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The detail of the charge should show up in the detail bill. I would suggest you download the pdf bill in the billing area and check the page 3 (or 4) to see the reasons for the extra. If possible, can you post a snapshot of it here? (hide/delete all personal information before posting please)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been with koodo for nearly 5 years now and i never had any problems with billing until last month where i got charged 198$ for no apparent reason i usually get charged around 45$ i thought it was weird but payed the bill none the less now this month rolls around and i got charged 435,07$ which is absolutely impossible and i can’t get through to a representative i don’t know what to do

That is quite a huge jump from your base plan. Can you provide us a screenshot of your bill? Since we are not Koodo employees, we do not have access to your account. By being able to see your charges, we can better assist you with your problem. 

Badge +4

Your best option is to contact Koodo by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist. Enter #socialtech in the chat dialogue box to get to the “schedule a callback” prompt, quicker. Or, if you prefer, send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or a DM via Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or https://twitter.com/koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@idontknow0749  We tried to contact you last evening to let you know where the charges stem from. We tried 3 times but couldn’t get in touch with you. If, as suggested by other customer above, download the last 3 months of your bills you will see a combination of data and voice overages happening for quite some time now.  Your plan is 4 years old and and comes with limited minutes and no data. If you believe your usage patterns have changed pls log into your account and switch to any of the awesome plans currently available. I hope this helps.