Koodo Community

Community

Solved

High Bill

I just started with Koodo and my plan is $40 plus $5 for the tab... my first bill came to $66 and I am not sure why it is so expensive, I understand there are fees but not $20 worth.. can anyone help?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
It's proration and it's standard on the first bill from your service provider.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

The person who signed you up would have explained this to you when they were going through the checklist of things & then made you sign the agreement. Make sure to listen to everything they're explaining so you don't have any surprises 😉
Myke wrote:

My plan is $64 , I apply last 7/19, koodo staff told me my first bill would be $67 and I said ok, but just today 7/27 I check on self service, my bill is already $73, my plan have 5%discount bcoz I don't have tab. Pls enlightened me, thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

Hi desperhei rhei, welcome to Koodo and the community! For future reference, please start a new thread if you have questions, instead of re-opening a 10 month old thread, thanks 🙂 As for your bill, other that what has already explained in this thread about proration, we have no access to your account and can't explain your actual fees. We are all volunteers here so if after reading the explanation other gave, and watching those videos Chad posted, things are still not clear to you, you should give Koodo a call (*611) and they'll explain it to you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Here's a link to a bunch of videos about your bill The first video describes what you're experiencing Have fun and welcome to Koodo http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained