Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi would you help me please??

Hi I had been in canada for 10 months and came back to my country, South Korea on July 7th. I cancelled my KOODO account on July 6th but I reallized I hadn't paid the last bill after I arrived at Korea. I tried to pay it with my credit card but I couldn't. I must pay with Canadian credit card but I don't have it. How do I do??

4 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi would you help me please??. Hi I had been in canada for 10 months and came back to my country, South Korea on July 7th. I cancelled my KOODO account on July 6th but I reallized I hadn't paid the last bill after I arrived at Korea. I tried to pay it with my credit card but I couldn't. I must pay with Canadian credit card but I don't have it. How do I do??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gilwoo Kim wrote:

[i]This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled [url=https://community.koodomobil...

@ Gilwoo you would have to call 647-788-4337. 
July 12 to pay my bill with my credit card until the day he left yesterday paid. Today I enter my Koodo account and listed as unpaid. what should I do ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luis Daniel Diaz Mora wrote:

July 12 to pay my bill with my credit card until the day he left yesterday paid. Today I enter my...

Where did you pay it?