Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hi just wondering as Telus is making free calls in/out to Nepal for 2 weeks, are koodo customer getting this benefit?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Manish, Telus and Koodo operate separately and do not have the same promotions like this. Unless Koodo specifies they are offering this (which they have not advertising) then it is safe to assume they are not offering this "benefit" Hope this helps!
I guess Koodo management should think about this. As all you knew this is tragic movement for neplease staying here in canada due to earthquake disaster in nepal every one spending hundreds of dollar in calls to nepal.
Userlevel 6
Manish wrote:

I guess Koodo management should think about this. As all you knew this is tragic movement for ne...

In the past they've done this for other natural disasters if I'm not mistaken. Any koodo people out there to let people what's happening?
Userlevel 6
Hi Manish, Koodo will be covering all calls and text messages to Nepal. Our customers already have a lot to worry about with this tragedy, we don't want them to think about the cost to reach their family. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Hi Manish, Koodo will be covering all calls and text messages to Nepal. Our customers already hav...

It's a great news. I'm wondering if there is special announcement in the community or the Facebook page?
Yannick wrote:

Hi Manish, Koodo will be covering all calls and text messages to Nepal. Our customers already hav...

thanks for this.
Yannick wrote:

is there any announcement in community or facebook pages so that i can spread this messages. Also mention fr how long duration its free
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

A public announcement has been made on our Facebook page and Twitter account. It will be free until May 10th. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Here's the link Manish : https://twitter.com/koodo/status/592782893354717184
Userlevel 1
Praying for nepal !!! mobile syrup has posted info about how you can help donate and about calling to Nepal