Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hi I want to know why im being charged for incoming calls? I am truly unp[leased as I was told I would not be.

I would like to know why i am being charged for incoming calls. I was told I could have unlimited incoming calls but only 180 minutes of outgoing. On my bill I see that I am being charged for incoming calls. I would like to know why as this is not what i was promised.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
What plan do you have and who did you speak to that said it was unlimited incoming?
i have the 30 dollar promo from a couple years ago. and every agent i have ever talked to from the koodo store in my town told me. that its free unlimited incoming calls. so its not meant to be? because thats dishonest and I really am displeased to hear that,.
Userlevel 7
Justin Young wrote:

i have the 30 dollar promo from a couple years ago. and every agent i have ever talked to from t...

Ah. There has never been a $30 plan that included unlimited incoming calls. Don't know why they would tell you that. You could always add it for 10 bucks but that's about it.
Justin Young wrote:

i have the 30 dollar promo from a couple years ago. and every agent i have ever talked to from t...

hmm thats not what they told me. I guess i will have to talk to the rep in person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is the first time in two years you've looked at your bill?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

This is the first time in two years you've looked at your bill?

lol no. but its the first itme its been stupidly over.