Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hi . can u get my account # somehow for me ?

6 replies

I would check your records, because the message I get is ---- We’re updating our systems.You won’t be able to use our online services and our Reps can’t access your account right now either. But don’t worry, you can always ask our Koodo Community or check out Help if you need answers to general questions. We’ll be up and running again soon. --- So no logins or customer help???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can call Koodo if the system is still down tomorrow(hope not) 🙂 1-866-995-6636 from any phone or dial *611 from your Koodo phone Option 5 for customer service Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 6
Hey there Kelly, We love to help you out here at the community but that is beyond our powers. You actually have to call in to Koodo to get your account number by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The system is back on. So log into your Self serve account, then go to "Billing". You will see your Account number under Account Details 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

The system is back on. So log into your Self serve account, then go to "Billing". You will see y...

Hmmm. I could log into my account, but it went down again as soon as I logged out,,,
Mayumi wrote:

The system is back on. So log into your Self serve account, then go to "Billing". You will see y...

I saw it was down in QC and MN too, as I was looking at their rates. $60 Canada wide plan, all items + 5GB $75 Canada wide plan, all items + 3GB Wow...