Koodo Community
Solved

Help with my bill charges

• 19 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Good morning.

I would like to know if there is a  way to have the extra charges for the calling overage on my daughters phone of $155.40?  I was under the impression that we had Canada-wide unlimited calling but not sure why her number doesn’t.  I can see that there is a plan for the same amount a month ($50) that does include unlimited calling so I am hoping I can have these charges removed?  She was literally calling her friend 2 doors down because they can’t see each other!  Due to COVID, my husband has been laid off and I have reduced pay so this extra $155 is a hardship.   I pay my bill the day after I get it EVERY month and have 4 plans with you so I am hoping you can respect my business and remove these charges as a good business practice.  

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 19 May 2020, 15:09

You'll need to contact Koodo directly to discuss billing issues. Facebook messenger or Twitter DM are currently the easiest ways to do so.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'll need to contact Koodo directly to discuss billing issues. Facebook messenger or Twitter DM are currently the easiest ways to do so.