Koodo Community
Question

HELP/QUESTION

• 25 April 2013
  • 2 replies

I would like to know about this pre-authorized banking payment option...I want to know if KOODOO automatically takes the money out of my checking account ,if i sign up.and what if i dont have the cash available,then thats a penalty with u and my bank.....with Rogers i had e-post and i was in full charge with my online billing.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Matthew, the money will be taken from your Bank account, if on the due date Koodo tries to get the money and there are no funds, there is a 25$ fee for non sufficient funds and your Bank will have a fee too, usually is 45$ depending on the bank... On your Self Service account under the billing TAB, you will be able to set it up, you will need one of your cheques to see the info like transit number, account number, branch number, etc...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you want in full charge with your online billing, you can do online banking. Visit your online bank account and add Koodo as a payee(under pay my bill/ transfer money). It usually takes 3 - 5 business days for banking payment to take place. But it is easy and you know how much is in your bank account.