Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help me Please! Good morning!! I would like to know why haven't you claimed my monthly fee? I have pre-authorized payment service activated.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
is this your first month with pre-authorized payments? It takes a full billing cycle for the pre-auth to become effective. Also look at your PDF ebill from self serve. It will tell you when the payment is taken. I believe it is 15 days after your bill date
Dennis wrote:

is this your first month with pre-authorized payments? It takes a full billing cycle for the p...

I am waiting for the payment to come out on mine as well and it says my account is overdue now because the payment was supposed to be taken on June 22 and still isn't taken? I set up the pre-authorized on June 11.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

is this your first month with pre-authorized payments? It takes a full billing cycle for the p...

It sounds like this is your first month with pre-authorized payments It takes a full billing cycle for the pre-auth to become effective. Your first payment must be paid manually
Thank you! It has not passed 15 days yet. I did not know that. I have changed my bank account, so this payment will be the first one with my new bank account.