Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help desk/Customer services " Fee "

I needed to call *611 for service and little that i knew they charged a fee of $5.00 on your next bill. This was never advertise or even mentioned to me when i became a customer? Does everyone agree with this extra charge??

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Yes, I disagree with their five dollar a call policy. If you have a legitimate problem that needs to be solved you should not have to pay to get it fixed. It's simply gouge on Kodoo's part. Kodoo please fix this before you piss off any more of your customers.
Userlevel 7
Hi Martial, You are only charged the 5$ if the rep needs to do something for you that you could of done on self serve. Typically you never get charged if you could of done it yourself on the self serve website.
Userlevel 6
It's not new, what Mathieu said is correct :Self Serve is available 24/7, and lets you manage your account on your time. Plus, unlike calling a Rep, all the services availble online are free.
Userlevel 1
I think the CSR should have at least mentioned or remind you this or suggest you to do it online for free as not a lot of people know this especially if you are new with Koodo as normally you don't get charged for customer service.
Userlevel 1
Rambotan wrote:

I think the CSR should have at least mentioned or remind you this or suggest you to do it online ...

Why do they have different charges for the same thing? It looks like it's only $5 for things for prepaid but $10 for monthly customers.
Userlevel 6
Rambotan wrote:

I think the CSR should have at least mentioned or remind you this or suggest you to do it online ...

Prepaid support isn't as expensive as monthly services support.
Userlevel 1
Rambotan wrote:

What do you mean? A phone number change for example cost more to do for monthly customers than it is for prepaid customers? I don't get it.
Userlevel 2
Rambotan wrote:

I think that prepaid customers are mostly customers without an agreement and more likely to cancel at anytime if the customer service fees were that high as the ones for monthly customers. There could also be other factors that may have influenced the flat rate. It wouldn't make sense to think that Koodo wants to overcharge monthly customers. Either way, you can still do most of the changes free on Self-Serve at any time 🙂