Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hello! want to get my fee back and Temporarily stop my phone number. thank you

hello! i pay 2 months in this month, and im going out of the country for many month, means that im not gonna use my number for next month. how can i get my money back? and how can i Temporarily stop my phone number? thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi John, I don't believe you are able to temporarily suspend your service. That does not stop you from contacting Koodo using *611 from your mobile phone and verify with them just in case! Please let us know of the result! Hope this helps!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi John, I don't believe you are able to temporarily suspend your service. That does not stop ...

thank you! finally i use the seasonal hold, and use my extra pay for the fee. thank you again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can put your phone on a seasonal hold. You can find this plan on Self Serve. It costs $15 per month
Dennis wrote:

You can put your phone on a seasonal hold. You can find this plan on Self Serve. It costs $15 p...

thank you! i do as u said. didnt find it on self serve(i use the Android apps,and cannot find it),i call koodo and put it on seasonal hold. thank you!