Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Having a lot of trouble paying my bill cause I'm American

Customer service rep said he would have my visa pre approved 3 times so I can pay via phone. Still can't pay it. I tried to pay in person, the rep didn't even swipe my card and did almost nothing to help me. He said I could take it to the bank. Bank officials confused about this and it's a lengthy process? I am setting up a bank account and can hopefully pay with a Canadian visa for future bills. But for this bill I've found the whole process very difficult and the store reps are actually quite horrible at helping. Please help me pay my first bill!
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 30 June 2014, 12:39

Payments can't be done in store. So you already talked to a customer service agent? If they said they would register your card, that can take a few business days so there's a bit of a delay. Once you have a bank account setup, you can just make payments to your Koodo account # either at the bank or online.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Payments can't be done in store. So you already talked to a customer service agent? If they said they would register your card, that can take a few business days so there's a bit of a delay. Once you have a bank account setup, you can just make payments to your Koodo account # either at the bank or online.