Koodo Community

Community

Solved

harrassing calls

We got a Harassing call this morning about a supposed balance...we paid that in Dec before switching over to Videotron. now stop calling us!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello JP If Koodo called you about that, it is beter that you verify why they are calling you. You don't want the local authorities coming at your house taking some of your belongings because you didn't pay your tab. Why not give them a call and make sure everything is OK?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And to add, posting here cannot stop any calls. For the most part, we're just customers helping customers, and any official employees are here for community purposes only. Account management has to be done over the phone.
my wife and I paid our bill before switching to videotron...so there no reason for koodoo to be calling us at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JP Turgeon wrote:

my wife and I paid our bill before switching to videotron...so there no reason for koodoo to be c...

as stated 6 hours ago, this is a customer forum. Even the Koodo mods on here cannot view or make changes to your koodo account. You'll need to call them to get this resolved.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It could be Koodo called you, or could be scammer called you.. So just give Koodo a call like Robert suggested and make sure you owe nothing to Koodo.