Koodo Community

Got an instant prorated bill, but haven't even got my sim card yet

please contact me. your automated sytems are hell on earth. Whats with the GiFs of people smashing their phones and looking stupid? it’s like Im being trolled. I havnt even received my SIM card and I have a prorated bill for 33 days of service coming due in 20 days. Im already regretting switching from bell. 
 I dont see how you can bill someone before the card is even used.

Tom Bruno

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact them on Facebook or Twitter PM, if that is easier. Or persevere with the chat bot, at some point you should be offered a call back if you request it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are 2 issues there.

1st is the first bill and the way Koodo calculate your bill. You can find the explanation here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained

2nd is the issue with late delivery of your SIM. Once you receive the SIM, I would suggest you contact Koodo directly and ask a rep for credit for days of late shipping.

And please don’t post your number here in a public forum like this.

Is there a 'direct' way to contact koodo? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a 'direct' way to contact koodo? 

There is no direct number.
As mentioned earlier, if you want to schedule a callback, you will have to follow the conversation with the digital bot www.koodo.com/chat Btw, If you just put the number and ask it to callback, that wouldn’t work, you would have to describe the problem first.

Another way is to chat with a rep via facebook/twitter messaging. Links at the bottom of this forum page.

Userlevel 1

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us! We’re sorry to hear that!

When you made the order for the sim card? Usually, it takes up to 10 business days to be delivered.