Koodo Community

Community

Solved

got a text saying my bill was ready but after logging in to self serve it says i have no balance owing?

I added a second phone to my plan last month, got  a text saying the bill was ready and what was owed, logged in to self serve to pay but it said nothing was owed, when  I click to view my bill it redirects me to a video on how to use self serve and understanding my bill???

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Heather.

It may take some time from the time you receive the text to the tim you can consult the bill online!
Userlevel 7
Do you have pre -authorized payments enabled on your account? Try refreshing the self serve page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It seems like a temporary glitch Heather. I do see the text you received with the amount outstanding and when it is due by. Have you clicked the button to pay the bill and did that work?
I've tried logging in  a few times on my phone and computer, every time a try to view my bill or go to self serve and go to billing it redirects me to a video about understanding my bill.  There isn't a button that let's me pay because it says I don't owe anything....  I tried clicking on the change/add pre authorized cc payment just in case I set it up and forgot about it but it takes me to change my e-mail address in my profile.  I checked my cc online banking and it hasn't been paid yet and i'm pretty sure i didn't set up pre authorised payments either.  Definitely seems like a glitch
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heather Kiervin wrote:

I've tried logging in  a few times on my phone and computer, every time a try to view my bil...

Indeed, you are not set up on pre-authorized payment. Your bill is not due till the second week of October. Let me look into what the problem might be. I will get back to you in the next day or so one way or another to let you know. Appreciate your patience Heather!
Heather Kiervin wrote:

I've tried logging in  a few times on my phone and computer, every time a try to view my bil...

Hi Bernard,

Any updates, I've tried to log in a few times since last week, but no luck!

Thanks,

Heather
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heather Kiervin wrote:

It was nice talking to you Heather! Glad everything is working now.