Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Going on vacation but only one phone needs to go on seasonal hold

I'm going on vacation and want to change to the seasonal hold plan. Thing is, my plan was bundled with another phone's. What happens to the other phone's monthly bill when I go on seasonal hold? How do I look up which plan I have now to see if I can get back on my old plan?
icon

Best answer by Daniel Gunn 23 September 2014, 13:54

Hi Theresa,

When you go on a seasonal hold on your account you will not be able to get the old plan you had, you'd have to change to a current plan available at that time. The seasonal hold is only good for 6 months. As far as checking which phone has the seasonal hold or the current plan you have, all you'd need to check is on your self serve account and it will show which plan your line has on it at that time under the Plans and Add-ons tab.

Hope that helps answer your question 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Theresa,

When you go on a seasonal hold on your account you will not be able to get the old plan you had, you'd have to change to a current plan available at that time. The seasonal hold is only good for 6 months. As far as checking which phone has the seasonal hold or the current plan you have, all you'd need to check is on your self serve account and it will show which plan your line has on it at that time under the Plans and Add-ons tab.

Hope that helps answer your question 🙂