Koodo Community

Community

Solved

give me back my money

Hi DOREEN-JENNIFER, A heads up that your E-Bill for the month of June is ready and can be found online at Self Serve. Account #: *****835 Total amount due: $-9.44 If received by: July 16, 2014 You have very bad customer service. I haven't been with you for years, but still you sending me an invoice telling me that you overcharged me and you will not send back my money the you obviously should have, what are you waiting for, make out cheque and send it to my home address. It's not the amount but the princible
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 25 June 2014, 12:44

Did you call them? 1-866-995-6636. Try pressing 0 a few times to get to a person. The system won't automatically send you a cheque for the credit unless you request it. I don't see how a computerized billing system has bad customer service when you haven't talked to anyone.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Did you call them? 1-866-995-6636. Try pressing 0 a few times to get to a person. The system won't automatically send you a cheque for the credit unless you request it. I don't see how a computerized billing system has bad customer service when you haven't talked to anyone.