Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Frustration and surprise

...I switched companies a month ago but to do so I had to pay for an entire extra month with Koodo. At my age, over 70, I haven't the skill to figure out why a cancellation requires an entire month of fees, but today, a month later, I got a Koodo bill for over $60.00. There is no indication that it is a final bill... ...Don't tell me this is 'old news' and don't tell me how wonderful YOU think Koodo is.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should really call Koodo and ask, James, none of us here have any insight into your Koodo account to check your bill. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Cancellation is set up for the last day of your billing cycle. Your final bill will contain any additional usage plus any outstanding tab balance. Review your bill first and if you still have questions, then call Koodo.
Userlevel 6
Koodo is wonderful! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Koodo is wonderful! 🙂

Which really is old news 🙂
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Koodo is wonderful! 🙂

Wow you guys are trolls. Nice, but trolls. Lol
Because even though Koodo doesn't offer long-term contracts, your billing is rated in one-month cycles. Cutting off mid-billing cycle would cause proration, so typically telecommunications providers require 30 days so that everything stays hunk dory with the billing cycle and you don't get any weird prorated charges.