Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Free Family Calling?

My brother and dad are on the same bill together does that mean they have unlimited family calling between them? I am on a separate bill myself, is there anyway to combine the bills, this way if it is free family calling I would be included in that?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes they have unlt calling inbetween them. I don't know if you can combine accounts, but you can close your's and start a new acount on their bill.
Robert wrote:

Yes they have unlt calling inbetween them. I don't know if you can combine accounts, but you can ...

thank you for clearing up the first part 🙂 but only thing I'd worry about is cancellation fees for closing and starting a new billing account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Yes they have unlt calling inbetween them. I don't know if you can combine accounts, but you can ...

You'll just have to pay your tab for this
Userlevel 5
You gotta visit a shop (or call if you are too far away) and they will combine your accounts really fast
Du wrote:

You gotta visit a shop (or call if you are too far away) and they will combine your accounts real...

okay thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Du wrote:

You gotta visit a shop (or call if you are too far away) and they will combine your accounts real...

Du, du you know if a transfer of ownership fee (25$) applies to that?
Du wrote:

but its not a transfer of ownership, bc i am still the owner of my phone ...?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Du wrote:

Transfer of owenership is when you want to switch the account to another person. This is not the case here. But as Robert B. said, please post the results here after calling in because it's the first time we get to have a case like that and we want to know the output!. Thanks, best of lucks.
Userlevel 6
Du wrote:

Hi there, it will be a transfer of ownership as Stephanie's account will be transferred over to her dad/brother's account, who will have ownership of the 3 subscribers. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Whatever happens, please post the results to the Community.