Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Free airtime

I hold phone with 604 area code but whenever I make calls after 7PM, my free airtime usage is down with the minutes used. Why? Dont I have free calls after 5PM?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How old is your plan? if it is a recent plan then yes you have unlimited calling after 5pm (local time). Look at a past ebill and does it show that your minutes after 5pm are being used?
The plan is 4 years old. Yes, my minutes after 5 pm is billed. What should I do to avail the free minutes?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
senthil wrote:

The plan is 4 years old. Yes, my minutes after 5 pm is billed. What should I do to avail the free...

Go to self serve and see what your plan entails. It may not have had unlimited evenings at 5. You could always change to a current plan if something current interests you
Can i change to a different plan in self serve?
$15 Canada-wide Plan BlackBerry Basic $10.00 Total $25 per month. This is my plan
This is what my plan entails: Services •911 Government Fee •Call Display Outbound •Call Waiting •Conference Calling •Extra LD Rate (Cdn) •Koodo Data & SMS Rates •Koodo II •Provisioning Service •SMS 50 •Text Messaging Services •US Roam Air@1.35 •US Roam Toll @ $0.00Cdn •Unlimited Canadian LD •Unltd Local Family Calling
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your current plans does not included unlimited evenings and weekends. Yes you can change to a current plan in Self Serve. Here are the current plans. but note that they are quite a bit more expensive than what you have now. https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Thanks. I will explore them