Koodo Community
Question

FRAUD WITH KOODO

• 7 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

It happened to me that I didn’t try to call to U.S. but I had a bill of $39.20 that I called 49 minutes to unknown phone number. Dropped by Koodo, Metrotown location in Vancouver but all he said is he feels my frustration and there are nothing he can help for this situation. He helped me to rebook self service call back services again but call back never went back trhough. Koodo never call you back for customer services. I talked to my friend who are using TELUS and they investigated her account and sincerely apologized her about this situation and waived the fees. I feel scared and frustrated if someone is watchin my account and stealing my personal information while using Koodo. Please help what I can do this situation. Thank you. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve done some research but can’t seem to find what that number is. Does the phone call appear on your phone as well? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does this match the phone record in your detailed Pdf ebill?

Does your phone app show a call made during that time to a different number? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

It happened to me that I didn’t try to call to U.S. but I had a bill of $39.20 that I called 49 minutes to unknown phone number. Dropped by Koodo, Metrotown location in Vancouver but all he said is he feels my frustration and there are nothing he can help for this situation. He helped me to rebook self service call back services again but call back never went back trhough. Koodo never call you back for customer services. I talked to my friend who are using TELUS and they investigated her account and sincerely apologized her about this situation and waived the fees. I feel scared and frustrated if someone is watchin my account and stealing my personal information while using Koodo. Please help what I can do this situation. Thank you. 

If you were not able to schedule a callback from Koodo, did you try the alternative methods? You can also send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to speak to a Koodo rep. https://m.me/Koodo