Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Forget to pay my bill how to contact koodo customer service?

So I forget to pay my bill and I'm trully sorry for that (was moving into a new house, so many things to do!) So i've paid my bill yesterday and I'd like to contact koodo service to put me back on the network but can't with my phone. Is there any chat live or what? 🙂 Thanks

11 replies

There is no need to keep making new topics of the same nature. You have already asked this once. Don't do this again.
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

There is no need to keep making new topics of the same nature. You have already asked this once. ...

dalek, if you have a problem with a thread/post/comment then use the report a no-no function. You're neither a moderator or employee to tell people "don't do this again".
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

There is no need to keep making new topics of the same nature. You have already asked this once. ...

I do not see this "report" functionality. Please provide directions so that I may pursue this course of action next time.
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

http://fanpage.koodomobile.com/community/report-a-nono/
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Providing a link does not help. Please tell me where within the topic I can report. Would have been easier had you just stated this the first time instead of being lazy.
lol sorry didn't see the first one made! Sorry
You made the other one though.
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

You made the other one though.

Quite a common mistake. She may have thought the first one didn't post correctly.
Userlevel 7
Hey Gaetan, to answer your question, you will need to call Koodo at 18669956636 from any phone in order to re-activate your services ASAP.
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Gaetan, to answer your question, you will need to call Koodo at 18669956636 from any phone...

Hello Gaeten, To add more to what Ahmad said. If your account is suspended for non payments, there is an extra fee to re-activate your account.
Userlevel 4
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Gaetan, to answer your question, you will need to call Koodo at 18669956636 from any phone...

$35 is that fee