Koodo Community

Community

Solved

For what I pay 1 cent?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
what is that? Is that your bill or a snap shot of your self-serve? Never seen that before
Userlevel 6
I guess you used a credit car to pay your bill or you bought something from them online. I have seen the 1 cent before, it's an authorization hit to the card to see if the card is valid and funds available, gets reversed normally.
Userlevel 6
Hi Nick, can you check if the cents are really deducted? If you add up all the expenses on your statement, these 3 cents shouldn't be counted (it should actually not even be displayed). If you are indeed charged, send us an email via your Self Serve account http://koo.do/YqucV0 and we'll have a look into it! Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nick, can you check if the cents are really deducted? If you add up all the expenses on your s...

It's not on his koodo bill. I don't think that's what he is saying. It's a credit card or bank statement.
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nick, can you check if the cents are really deducted? If you add up all the expenses on your s...

Hi Chris, absolutely! I meant to check the credit card statement, not the Koodo bill. Sorry for the confusion!
Me too. Just called koodos and they said to contact the bank and have them deal with koodos financial.