Koodo Community
Solved

First Billing Period

First bill cycle is listed as March 30th to April 1st...partial charges of $3.33 (pro-rated I assume) bill also states monthly charges as March 30th to April 1st a full months charges plus partial charges as $60.93

I talked to the Koodo rep and said I understand paying a pro-rated $3.33 for the 3 days and the idea of paying for a month in advance which he said would be April 2nd to May 1st...but nowhere on the bill does it state that I’m paying the full months charges for April 2nd to May 1st. The billing period stated everywhere is March 30th to April 1st.

Is this just a matter of a poorly stated bill? Should I try talking to a different rep to get things sorted out before paying?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 5 April 2021, 04:03

Did you download your PDF EBill?  You can see all the detailed information of your charge there.

How much is your plan? And do you have have tab too?

There should be a partial charge of plan ( Mar 30th to Apr 1st)  + full month (Apr 2nd to May 1st).  And plus tab if you bought a phone.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

First bill cycle is listed as March 30th to April 1st...partial charges of $3.33 (pro-rated I assume) bill also states monthly charges as March 30th to April 1st a full months charges plus partial charges as $60.93

I talked to the Koodo rep and said I understand paying a pro-rated $3.33 for the 3 days and the idea of paying for a month in advance which he said would be April 2nd to May 1st...but nowhere on the bill does it state that I’m paying the full months charges for April 2nd to May 1st. The billing period stated everywhere is March 30th to April 1st.

Is this just a matter of a poorly stated bill? Should I try talking to a different rep to get things sorted out before paying?

Thanks

There’s nothing wrong with your bill. It includes pro-rated charges from your activation date to your billing date, as well as the next full month in advance. Based on what you told us, that is exactly how you were charged. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained

Thanks for the reply. I understand everything in the bill...the only concern was that the listed the monthly charges were March 30th to April 1st which should read April 2nd to May 1st for clarity. As it reads I am paying the partial charges of $3.33 plus monthly charges for a total of $60.93 for a billing period from March 30th to April 1st.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you download your PDF EBill?  You can see all the detailed information of your charge there.

How much is your plan? And do you have have tab too?

There should be a partial charge of plan ( Mar 30th to Apr 1st)  + full month (Apr 2nd to May 1st).  And plus tab if you bought a phone.

Thanks Mayumi. Downloaded the PDF which was much more detailed and everything there seems OK. The overview of the bill wasn’t very specific and being my first Koodo bill I wanted to make sure I wasn’t getting billed twice. I’ll be sure to check the PDF first in the future.

Cheers!