Koodo Community
Solved

First bill question

• 4 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve recently justed moved back to Koodo services from Fizz. We were unable to transfer my number from Fizz and there were some issues with the representative when signing up, meaning I ended having to choose a new phone number twice… Everything seemed fine but I’ve just taken a look at my first bill and I have charges for three different phone numbers… 

Help please as am I only using one phone number. 

icon

Best answer by Sophia 4 April 2021, 21:06

That is normal, you get a bill for each number no matter how short you used it. All in all though the total bill should add up to the prorated amount… though it probably may look extremely messy :)

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is normal, you get a bill for each number no matter how short you used it. All in all though the total bill should add up to the prorated amount… though it probably may look extremely messy :)

But that’s the thing… I never used those other numbers. I was literally in the store with the lady and left the whole time and left with only one number. The charges are significant. 

I am trying to reach customer service, but they don’t seem to be taking calls due to COVID. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How much is the total bill as opposed to your actual plan?

I understand that it will be more that my actual plan given the date I began the service. 

My problem is that I’m being charged for phone numbers that I did not use. I know there were issues transferring my number and we had to call in and I am guessing that is why i have several phone numbers. However, I don’t think I should be responsible for these charges. I am being charged 10$ for a phone number change twice and fees for a day. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I understand that it will be more that my actual plan given the date I began the service. 

My problem is that I’m being charged for phone numbers that I did not use. I know there were issues transferring my number and we had to call in and I am guessing that is why i have several phone numbers. However, I don’t think I should be responsible for these charges. I am being charged 10$ for a phone number change twice and fees for a day. 

You should contact a Koodo rep to address those issues. Schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. They will help you out.