Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Final bill notification

Not a big deal but I switched carriers a month ago. Never received a final bill notice, nothing. Never changed a thing on my Koodo account so something should have come through but instead I logged into my account by chance (didn't know I could after I cancelled) and it says I have a late fee of $3.38 because it's overdue. I didn't know the bill was even out yet. I've switched carriers before and always received a final bill, usually a month after which is why I thought to try and log into my old Koodo account. Why was I not sent a final bill? I've never missed a bill payment before and feel like it was hidden from me. I switched from Koodo to Public Mobile (keeping it in the family). Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Tara, I think it was unfortunate timing, Koodo had a system error where some customers notification of bills was not sent out last month and I think you just got caught up in that unfortunately. Good to see you had the sense to just check on your own accord as alot of ppl seem not to, so it's great you caught it on your own proactively.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Tara, can you pls send us a private message on Facebook and we will look after that late fee no problem. Just explain what happened. 

Indeed, customers, even after they ported/cancelled, have access to their account for 90 days. Sorry for the mixup!
Bernard wrote:

@Tara, can you pls send us a private message on Facebook and we will look after that late ...

Hi again. Thank you both for your quick reply. I private messaged Koodo through Facebook and was told the fee is valid and won't be looked after, which I am not arguing, it is valid, but why was I told two different things. Will the late fee be taken care of or not? I just want to pay my final bill and be done with this all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@Tara, can you pls send us a private message on Facebook and we will look after that late ...

I will look after this tomorrow for you. And also catch up with the folks on Facebook.