Koodo Community

Community

Solved

feeling insulted knowing other get better deals then us that supported this company


14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Deborah, Im sorry that you feel this way, could you explain what your talking about specifically.
Chadwick wrote:

Hi Deborah, Im sorry that you feel this way, could you explain what your talking about specifical...

the samsung5 geo was on for the special of 100. bonus and nothing down for 15 a month tab little angry about that

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Hi Deborah, Im sorry that you feel this way, could you explain what your talking about specifical...

Deals come and deals go, it's like that with everything so not sure why it should be different for cell service providers. The S5 Neo still has a deal on now of $50 and $0 down and 15 a month. Sucks you missed whatever deal was on before that you seen but that's why you should grab deals when you see them. The same goes for groceries, when things go on sale ppl stock up on that item because they know it's a limited time deal. Deals in general, grab em while you can
Userlevel 6
Hi Deborah, Just out of curiosity, what deal have you missed?
Userlevel 4
for me, the fact that new customers are getting up to $200.gift, but after being a customer for over 5 years, I got a message today that I get $50 added to my tab for a new phone. makes me want to switch carriers every few years just to get better benefits. I can only assume Deborah is complaining about the same thing
Userlevel 6
Jay Why wrote:

for me, the fact that new customers are getting up to $200.gift, but after being a customer for o...

Oh I see your point. I know this isn't advertised, but did you know that existing customers get extra tab discount in certain smartphones? As well, right now, there is a deal where you get extra $$ when you trade in your S4 or S5 for an S7. When you are ready to upgrade head over to a Koodo Shop and ask what deals are available for existing.
Userlevel 1
Jay Why wrote:

for me, the fact that new customers are getting up to $200.gift, but after being a customer for o...

The best deals area at the WOW boutique both for existing  and new customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jay Why wrote:

for me, the fact that new customers are getting up to $200.gift, but after being a customer for o...

Jay why, you also got a bonus when you first signed up for just like the ones the new customers are getting now, everyone gets a one time deal when they sign up so they're not getting something that you never did at all. Then now your saying you got given a $50 credit to your tab out of nowhere but your complaining about it, I'm not getting why your complaining about that when Koodo didn't have to give you anything?
Userlevel 4
Jay Why wrote:

for me, the fact that new customers are getting up to $200.gift, but after being a customer for o...

Paul, This pet peeve have be going on for years and I doubt it'll every change. There's been many thread about it and it's not just Koodo, but with all carriers. My complaint is simply this: They have no problems offering incentives to lure in new customers but where is the incentive for existing customer to stay?

 My problem with the $50 out of nowhere is simple. I upgraded my phone not to long ago, paid in full. This isn't a permanent $50, it expires in a couple of months, which mean people like me have no use for it. Even if I had purchased it on tab, I doubt the credit would apply to my tab. This is more a slap in the face of those of us who just upgraded, dangling $50 that we have no use for..

Do they need to do anything for me? No! Do I need to stay with them? No! All I'm saying is that it would be nice one in awhile for them to say here's a little bonus for being a long time customer, a bonus everyone can use.
Jay Why wrote:

for me, the fact that new customers are getting up to $200.gift, but after being a customer for o...

yes 
Userlevel 4
That $200.gift is open to anyone interested in getting the phone for which it is offered on, not just new customers. Same goes for any promotional plan that Koodo offers. Obviously, Koodo wants to "churn" customers to newer phones and better plans to maximize profits.
JeremyESQ wrote:

That $200.gift is open to anyone interested in getting the phone for which it is offered on, not ...

that is not what I was told maybe when we go on our website it should be there but then maybe the guys at kiosk should know this as well

JeremyESQ wrote:

That $200.gift is open to anyone interested in getting the phone for which it is offered on, not ...

why can I get new hone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JeremyESQ wrote:

That $200.gift is open to anyone interested in getting the phone for which it is offered on, not ...

Could you create a new thread and further explain your question?

Reply