Koodo Community

Community

Solved

fax # for koodo AR and credit dept

Does anyone know the number for credit service and the AR number or proper department for payments been gotten thanks?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Rodney, You don't need to start a new thread for every question, stick with the one you have : http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/frusterated-5nnie 🙂 You will need to call Koodo (not fax): You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm But let's keep the conversation to your other thread 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Hi Rodney, You don't need to start a new thread for every question, stick with the one you hav...

ok thanks was not sure sorry for flooding
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hi Rodney, You don't need to start a new thread for every question, stick with the one you hav...

No worries 😃 It will just make things easier for yourself, as for us, we read it allll BWOAHAHAHA!
Sophia wrote:

its just if they ask me to fax a copy of the payments so they can allow me back or not I did not know what to do. I had an old out standing and now was paid to collections and they said there going to close my case and tell koodo that the $ was gotten.