Koodo Community
Question

Family Plans

• 1 November 2012
  • 7 replies

Are there any sort of family plans where you can get a discount or share data with another user?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
I thought they only had a USB tethered hot spot not wireless? Depends on the berry, the newer ones running BB 7.1 can do Wifi but I've read on here of people having issues with Koodo and that feature. It may not be supported.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I thought they only had a USB tethered hot spot not wireless?
Userlevel 1
Sorry Kid I did not see on his post that he said he had a BB but even on blackberries he still can use it as Browser hotspot or phone hotspot 1.Turn on Mobile Hotspot mode Before you begin: 2. Turn on Mobile Network connection and Wi-Fi connection. 3. It will prompt you to activate your Mobile Hotspot account, and set a password for use with your Mobile Hotspot account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or use your phone as a Hotspot to let the other person get internet on his phone - but it will st...He's got a BlackBerry so a wireless portable hot spot is unknown to him lol - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 1
Or use your phone as a Hotspot to let the other person get internet on his phone - but it will still consume your data plan
Userlevel 5
No, you just get free calling between people on the same bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No I don't believe there is or I haven't seen or heard of any. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)