Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Extra charge

Hi usually the total charges for my plan is $30 per month, (I use pre-authorized payment )somehow the transaction (for Feb bill) was not successfully processed. So now the Bill for March is $85 (30 +30 +25 ), there's an extra charge $25(there's no extra charge for airtime and data usage.). I wonder how and why they charge it - for the late payment, coz this happened before, but there was no extra charge for it, i only had to pay for 2 months Bill(the due one and the current one) at that time.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Even with taxes that seems a little high. You didn't change your plan? If not, then it can't be proration. The late payment charge also wouldn't be that high. I would call customer service on this and discuss it with them because we can't see your account here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it pre authorized credit card payments or pre authorized debit from a bank account? Because $25 sounds like about the right amount for an NSF fee.
Yeah i think it's too high too. And I didn't change my plan. I called customer service and ask for that 25 extra charge, they only said it's due to the late payment, and said if I dont pay it again, they will charge for another $25... here's the pic of my bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sign into self serve, click the billing tab, then e-bill. click the date for this month's bill. Scroll to page 3. What are the details for the other charges and credits?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Sign into self serve, click the billing tab, then e-bill. click the date for this month's bill. ...

okay it says "charge for NSF chq" guess this is how they charge for that then... thanks for your help!