Koodo Community
Solved

Extra bill payment

• 1 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I recently changed to Koodo to save a few bucks and I am still waiting for the sim card to arrive in my mail box I norder to activate it. However, I just got a bill from koodo that not only it is charging me monthly and also a few extra dates. Making my total bill more than I am paying for right now with another carrier service.

I’m not too pleased since I haven’t even received a sim card to activate it and really use Koodo’s service. Is there anyway I can reach out to a human customer service instead of chatting to a robot.

thanks,

icon

Best answer by Dinh 2 March 2021, 00:34

There are 2 issues there. First is the 1st bill problem. You could find the answer here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained I would suggest you check the page 3 (or 4)of the pdf bill to find more information. 

Second issue is the late delivery of the sim. Once you receive it, you could contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to give you some credit due to the shipping problem and you couldn't use Koodo service during that time. 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are 2 issues there. First is the 1st bill problem. You could find the answer here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained I would suggest you check the page 3 (or 4)of the pdf bill to find more information. 

Second issue is the late delivery of the sim. Once you receive it, you could contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to give you some credit due to the shipping problem and you couldn't use Koodo service during that time. 

@Dinh  How can I talk to a customer rep directly if I’m not an official customer? I still need to wait for the sim card to teleport my phone number from my old carrier to Koodo. Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can schedule a callback to any Canadian number that you can receive incoming call with the digital rep . Alternatively chat with a rep via Facebook / twitter messaging (links at the bottom of this page)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dinh  How can I talk to a customer rep directly if I’m not an official customer? I still need to wait for the sim card to teleport my phone number from my old carrier to Koodo. Please help.

When did you order your sim?

You may not want to wait on hold if you ordered your sim in the last 5 days, as Canada Post delays seems to happen often these days.  

If it has been over 2 weeks, then yes you should contact Koodo in order to get the sim re-sent out to you.  Which will mean if you do receive the original sim, it will be deactivated and you will have to wait for the newer sim.