Koodo Community
Solved

Extra airtime charge

• 8 January 2021
  • 4 replies

My plan allows unlimited calls and messages, yet on my current bill I was charged an airtime fee, why?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 8 January 2021, 16:42

My plan allows unlimited calls and messages, yet on my current bill I was charged an airtime fee, why?

What type of plan do you have? Does it include Canada-wide calling?

If you have a legacy plan, it’s very likely it doesn’t include Canada-wide calling. In that case, you will be charged the long distance fee of $0.60/minute. To avoid this from happening again, you can go into your Self Serve account and include an add-on for unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes for $2/month.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chief your question has nothing to do with OP, could you please start a new topic for your question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What type of plan do you have? Does it include Canada-wide calling?

If you have a legacy plan, it’s very likely it doesn’t include Canada-wide calling. In that case, you will be charged the long distance fee of $0.60/minute. To avoid this from happening again, you can go into your Self Serve account and include an add-on for unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes for $2/month.

I figured it out, it was an international ld call, I searched through my pdf bill.

I’m new to data.  Do you leave it on all the time or only when you wish to access internet?