Koodo Community

Community

Excellent customer service

honestly the best customer services I have ever encountered. Comparing to rogers, Koodo reps are angels. They are so polite, understanding and willing to help you. I have never been unhappy with any of my interactions with the customer service reps. Keep up the good work guys 😉

4 replies

I absolutely agree. The past 2 times I have called customer service, I believe I had Roger both times, and he was an absolute pleasure to chat with. I appreciate the exceptional attitude from him and could not have had a better experience!
Userlevel 6
Kate Running wrote:

I absolutely agree. The past 2 times I have called customer service, I believe I had Roger both t...

Hi Kate, thank you for your feedback! If you wish, we can send them directly to Roger and his manager. Simply send us an email http://koo.do/YqucV0 via your Self Serve account and we'll forward it to them 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi Arian, thank you for you kind words! It's much appreciated 🙂 Have a great day!
I must agree I dread calling customer service for most companies....not koodo though, I have been impressed with the service, keep up the good work!