Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Error in plan updated

I have a problem regarding updating my monthly plan of 30 dollars of 100 minutes 100 MB to 40 dollars 500 minutes 500 MB data. My paln is updated to 40 dolalrs with 500 MB data. But instead of updating to 500 minutes canada wide it is gone to 100 minutes local. please guide

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where does it say "100 local min"?
I don't remember if they had a $40 plan with 100 local min before...?
Yes they dont have but it shows in my usage data that I have 100 local minutes and 500 MB data. 

I choose 40 dollar plan with 500 minutes canada wide minutes and 500 MB data
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
a4rana wrote:

Yes they dont have but it shows in my usage data that I have 100 local minutes and 500 MB data.&n...

Oh, then it could be proration. 
You must have 6 days to new cycle start?  (500 min/ 30days x 6 days = 100 min)
If so, your minutes will be reset to 500 min as soon as your new billing cycle start.

Can you check " View Rate Plan?  
it should show you how much data and minutes yo have on your plan
a4rana wrote:

Yes they dont have but it shows in my usage data that I have 100 local minutes and 500 MB data.&n...

I hope soo. Because it looks really strange. Atleast it could have continued to same 100 minutes Canada wide and 100MB data. But seems like both things have changed. Many Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
a4rana wrote:

Data is not pro-rated, but Minutes are. So you get the full data allowance, but restricted minutes based on the time left in your month.