Koodo Community
Question

EPP not applied and being charged full amount.

• 6 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello there,

I have a new activation and I have submitted the EPP form  on Sep 17 but  EPP was not applied after weeks. I received a Full bill without the EPP discount. I called twice and of course, after call back, the agents were not able to resolve and the second time, she gave me an email address  “koodoambassadors@koodomobile.com” . I sent the email to aforementioned on Sep 27 but I did not receive any response from that email. I tried contacting via FB Koodo page and they response only once a day, that is frustrating.  I work for Loblaw companies and should have access to EPP as per the Form and agent who helped with the activation. Is there no option for LIVE call with the actual authorized person. it seems that everyone just passing the bucket. After being frustrated with such customer service from FB chat and call agent, here I am in the community. Hopefully, the moderator does not delete / delay approving  this post submission to avoid possible solution.

The Shop agent who sold me this package, PC Mobileshop, told me that I am entitled, due to being Loblaw’s employee, for the EPP discount and he also gave me additional $5 discount for 12 months.  is there anyone actually give me call or direct email communication that can help me get EPP discount ? … Jesus !!

Regards,

WB

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Usually, the employer needs to help you with sending the EPP form. Did you discuss with him?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I used to work at the Mobile Shop (5+ years ago) we at the mobile shop sent in the EPP for employees 

Usually, the employer needs to help you with sending the EPP form. Did you discuss with him?

the agent gave me the Form and told me to send the email noted on the form.  15 business days later and discount is still not applied, so here I am trying to make it work. 

When I used to work at the Mobile Shop (5+ years ago) we at the mobile shop sent in the EPP for employees 

may be 5+ years ago but not now anymore.