Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Emergency

My Koodo plan is 400 minutes, 400 MB, 39 dollars for a month, with a new phone suppose to be 44 dollars, but the bill it is 59.10dollars, I feel confused what'wrong with my phone? Please help me

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Having the title of "emergency" will not make anyone reply faster. Look at the details of the bill. Page three will explain everything. Chances are it was proration. Your phone's functionality has no relevance to what you are asking unless your phone will not connect to Koodo's network.
Userlevel 3
We don't have access to your account here. We are customers like yourself and you'd have to call in to customer service for billing issues. But as previously mentioned check your ebill and generally the bills are user friendly to read.
Userlevel 4
If you recently got your phone, and if this is your first bill, theres a logical explination for this. Who ever you dealt with when you purchased the phone should have told you that there will be "Proration". When you signed up with the new phone, and the new plan, you were most likely signing up before the first billing date. This means you would have had to pay for the first couple of days before the first billing date, plus your usual bill cost($39.00). Thats why its a little bit more expensive. It will only be for this bill that its a little bit more expensive. every other bill will strictly be the $39.00, plus applicable taxes.
Matthew wrote:

If you recently got your phone, and if this is your first bill, theres a logical explination for ...

Okay, thanks, I almost got it!
Userlevel 4
Matthew wrote:

If you recently got your phone, and if this is your first bill, theres a logical explination for ...

When you get the full details of your bill, that will make everything said come to light.
Matthew wrote:

Haha~hopefully!
Userlevel 4
Matthew wrote:

When looking at the details, the plan and/or feature will have dates beside them. That will help.
Userlevel 5
Matthew wrote:

Just check your Detailed E-bill that is uploaded on your Self Serve account. That will show any extra charges and if you believe that Koodo has made a mistake - you can always contact them.