Koodo Community

Community

Email and bill

Ok I need to view my bill and I can't every time I try type in email and pwd then it keeps saying that my email is linked to another email address and I'm waiting for approval from the owner?. Its frustrating because it's my first bill and I need to view it. Its been saying that my email is linked to another email for weeks. I'm typing in the right email and pwd but then its say oops looks like you're still waiting for approval

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there!

Seems like there is a profile attached to your e-mail address... At this point you really need to get in contact with Koodo to get everything detached from your e-mail address and create a new profile...

Try by messaging them through Social Media and you will hear from them soon.

Enjoy!
Ok ty so much for replying so quickly how do I do that like get a hold of koodo through social media. Like do they perhaps have an email address or?. I thought signing up for this was how I would get a hold of koodo and I'd be able to solve this through here. But ty I can go to koodo tomorrow perhaps, call or get a hold od them thru social media as you said ; but again how do I do so? Thanks for you're time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EJay wrote:

Ok ty so much for replying so quickly how do I do that like get a hold of koodo through social me...

Social media meant facebook, or twitter, I think.
You could send message to facebook and twitter so they could contact you back later. You could also call Koodo but the wait time is long...