Koodo Community

Community

Solved

E-Billing Notification

When I first started with Koodo, I started with the E-billing and got a notification text message to let me know how much my phone is and when is it due. Since I changed my phone number and moved, which I updated on my profile, I haven't received one text message to let me know.. I did check my E-bill and notification on the bill type that I want to receive. The box for text message notification is check off... Pleas help, Al

5 replies

Userlevel 6
You could try unchecking it and rechecking it, it's possible the billing system is still sending the SMS to your old number.
Userlevel 1
Curtules wrote:

You could try unchecking it and rechecking it, it's possible the billing system is still sending ...

Or, because probably the billing cycle close date is not yet over!
Curtules wrote:

You could try unchecking it and rechecking it, it's possible the billing system is still sending ...

I have tried that already.
Userlevel 1
Curtules wrote:

Advice you call *611 X5 for more help
Userlevel 6
Curtules wrote:

When did you try that? If you were already into your current billing cycle you'll have to wait until your next bill until the notification will be sent.