Koodo Community

Community

Solved

E-Bill

Hi! When I log into my account, I can't see my E-Bill. My only options are to change my email adress and security questions, or link another account. I searched throughout the website but couldn't find the billing option anywhere. Could you help me out? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may not be properly linked to your login.
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may n...

No, can't see any of these..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may n...

In that case you'd need to call Koodo, Véronique (*611) because it seems that your account is not set up properly with you as the owner. They will set it right for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

When you create your Self Service account, the system sent you an e-mail to validate your e-mail to complete/activate the registration. Did you receive it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Argh. Sorry Sophia I didn't see your comment....