Koodo Community
Question

E-Bill

Hi! When I log into my account, I can't see my E-Bill. My only options are to change my email adress and security questions, or link another account. I searched throughout the website but couldn't find the billing option anywhere. Could you help me out? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may not be properly linked to your login.
Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may n...No, can't see any of these..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may n...In that case you'd need to call Koodo, Véronique (*611) because it seems that your account is not set up properly with you as the owner. They will set it right for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may n...When you create your Self Service account, the system sent you an e-mail to validate your e-mail to complete/activate the registration. Did you receive it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does it show any usage information or balance for your account? It sounds like your account may n...Argh. Sorry Sophia I didn't see your comment....