Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Downloaded eBill has file size 0KB. Can't open what isn't there!

Has anyone else had trouble downloading their latest e-bill? I've never had trouble before, but when I click the button to download my latest e-bill, I get a file with no size. I've tried Chrome and IE. I've tried the new Self Serve and the old one. If the billing date is similar to last month's, then the bill should have been generated 20 days ago. Any ideas?

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Which site are trying to do the download? Their new or old site?
Tried both. Got the same result.
Userlevel 6
richgr wrote:

Hmmm...that's strange. I just opened our e-bill without any problem. Are you gettting the same issue with bills going back a few months or only the latest one?
richgr wrote:

the January 2015 is not showing up as an option
richgr wrote:

(the bill)
richgr wrote:

When is my next bill payment, just a simple question I don't need any run around BS
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
richgr wrote:

Dennis answered here. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/billing-confusion You will receive a bill notification 2~3 days after your billing cycle if you set up for e-bill notification.
Userlevel 6
richgr wrote:

Yeap, no BS Wayne....just log in to your account.
Userlevel 6
What do you mean Diane? I can see all my bills. See attached. Make sure when you click on the link to see where it dowloads. If you are in chrome it won't actually open up another window. The downloaded files sits on the bottom of your screen.

Hi Rudy, Yes, I have it showing a successful download a the bottom of the Chrome window, but the file has no size. Very strange.
It finally showed up and downloaded after about half an hour, must have been a glitch in the system cause we had tried it with several computers and web servers. Thanks !
Yes! It is working now. Thanks.
I have had a similar problem that I have reported to Koodo support, I have yet to receive a reply, If I try to access my new bill on the same date that I receive the email notification, I download a document of 0 bytes, that is flagged by my pdf reader as corrupt. However, if I wait until the day AFTER the email notification, I can download the ebill successfully. I have noticed this on another occasion as well, and now wonder if the Koodo sends out the notification before the ebill is actually ready for download?