Koodo Community
Question

Double tab charge

Last month I paid of my tab charge and started a new tab payment.in this billing period I have been charged for the tab twice.

I have tried call back service twice and both times given a time but there was no call.

I would appreciate if anyone can explain the 2tab charges.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you upgrade in store?
No. I paid using self serve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you wouldve paid one tab charge for your old phone, the remaining balance for that phone, and then a tab charge for the new phone.
Thanks Allan.

i received a callback this morning and the charge was reversed.

the tab balance on the old phone was paid off in the previous bill, so there was no reason for a second tab charge.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Double Troubled Glad to hear things were straightened out. When you got the call back this morning, was that from yesterday schedule? Or did you set a new one today? I see we tried to call you even yesterday but all we got was your voicemail. Did you get the reminder text?
This was a new call setup. i Had the phone in my hand the whole time for 1/2 hour past the appointed time. I also was in an area where there was good reception. There was No call to my phone. This is not the first time that I have not received the call after the text message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Double Troubled The rep that called you yesterday even claims to have left a voicemail. I suppose that didn’t happen either? I’d yes, I will personally make a visit. That’s not something they should look forward too.😀
I checked and yes there was a voice message. I am surprised I can get a voice message without a call. Anyway my problem is solved and that’s what matters. Thank You
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Double Troubled wrote:

I checked and yes there was a voice message. I am surprised I can get a voice message without a call. Anyway my problem is solved and that’s what matters. Thank You

Yeah, it can happen, especially if you are in an area of low signal strength at the instant of the call.