Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Double payment.

Hey, i registered for preauthorized payment but i also payed Koodo from my bank account last month pls help,will i get a refund? will it be deducted from my next month bill?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
No refund, but you will have a credit so nothing will be on your credit card next month,
But i payed from my debit not credit card and in my bank account,there is no sign of koodo withdrawing the monthly bill,only me paying on the due date but my bank notified me that i kinda payed koodo twice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Delice Igiraneza wrote:

But i payed from my debit not credit card and in my bank account,there is no sign of koodo withd...

If you just set up preauthorized payments then you do have to manually make your first payment after setting it up. So if you just set it up you wouldn't have been charged twice.
Delice Igiraneza wrote:

But i payed from my debit not credit card and in my bank account,there is no sign of koodo withd...

My preauthorised payement has been set for like almost a year now but bcs i didnt see any sign of koodo's withdrawal on the due date, i manually payed my bill.
Userlevel 7
Delice Igiraneza wrote:

You'll see a credit on your next months bill for the amount you double paid that will be applied to your next bill so there's no need to worry. Your money isn't lost:)
Delice Igiraneza wrote:

There's always a delay when making a payment through pre-authorized payment through the bank draft. If you make a manual payment a few days before it is set to be taken, it will still carry on for that month's bill. Don't worry, you won't have to pay your next month's bill 😉
it will be balance for your number you've paid for